PSC is established to campaign:- for the right of self-determination for the Palestinian people
- - for the right of return of the Palestinian people
- - for the immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from the occupied territories
- - against the oppression and dispossession suffered by the Palestinian people
- - in support of the rights of the Palestinian people and their struggle to achieve these rights
- - to promote Palestinian civil society in the interests of democratic rights and social justice
- - to oppose Israel's occupation and its aggression against neighbouring states
- - in opposition to racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice and the apartheid and Zionist nature of the Israeli state
- We are building a mass solidarity movement which aims to bring about changes in consciousness, policies and actions in Britain and internationally.
In the two years since we formed, we have:
- organised cultural awareness days such as the Day for Gaza in October 2009
- hosted visiting Palestinian speakers and musicians
- promoted the boycott of Israeli produce by giving away herbs from alternative sources
- organised coaches to London demonstrations
- organised sponsored walks and fundraiser gigs to support the national Palestine Solidarity Campaign and related ventures such as Medical Aid for Palestinians.